This is where the overwhelmed, under-organized and longtime slobs of the world can unite and discover a better way to navigate this little adventure called life. For years I was secretly living in a complete disaster of a house. The chaos I was living in spilled over into other areas of my life leaving me feeling helpless and on-edge ALL THE TIME. Our homes are supposed to be our sanctuaries, not the main sources of our stresses! So what did I do? I focused on cultivating small, but manageable daily routines that eventually allowed me to climb out from under a pile of laundry that had been building since the 90’s.
My life is less stressful, more joyful, and all I did was learn to clean up my house.
I want these things for you too! Please join me on this journey as we navigate away from the world of slobby overwhelm, to the land of clean and calm.
- The Beginner’s Guide to the Flylady SystemWhether you’re new here or you’ve been around for awhile, there is one thing you should know about me: my life used to be a complete mess. It all started with the mess of my house. I was so overwhelmed, and… Continue reading The Beginner’s Guide to the Flylady System
- How I Clean My House Super-Fast | 5 x 5 TrickLife, right? We all have that excuse when we get behind on things. I’m a busy mom too, so I feel like I’m always behind on something. But I thought I’d share with you a quick little cleaning hack. This is… Continue reading How I Clean My House Super-Fast | 5 x 5 Trick
- 5 Habits that will Save you from Being Overwhelmed!PUT YOURSELF FIRST You can’t pour from an empty cup. You just can’t. If you are tasked with the care of children, a household, friends and family, or even a stressful job, you MUST take care of yourself first. Always putting… Continue reading 5 Habits that will Save you from Being Overwhelmed!
- DIY Mountain MuralA perfect project for the cripplingly unartistic! My little boy’s room was seriously lacking in decor and needed an update badly – enter the DIY Mountain Nursery Mural. A look that adds brightness and depth to the room AND will grow… Continue reading DIY Mountain Mural
- 10 Books to Cozy up with this Fall!Cool, crisp days, a cozy blanket, and a good book = pure bliss. Here are my top picks that I am diving into this fall! 1. The Guest List – Lucy Foley A modern-day whodunnit! Plus, its on Reese’s Book Club… Continue reading 10 Books to Cozy up with this Fall!