This is where the overwhelmed, under-organized and longtime slobs of the world can unite and discover a better way to navigate this little adventure called life. For years I was secretly living in a complete disaster of a house. The chaos I was living in spilled over into other areas of my life leaving me feeling helpless and on-edge ALL THE TIME. Our homes are supposed to be our sanctuaries, not the main sources of our stresses! So what did I do? I focused on cultivating small, but manageable daily routines that eventually allowed me to climb out from under a pile of laundry that had been building since the 90’s.
My life is less stressful, more joyful, and all I did was learn to clean up my house.
I want these things for you too! Please join me on this journey as we navigate away from the world of slobby overwhelm, to the land of clean and calm.
- 10 Books to Cozy up with this Fall!Cool, crisp days, a cozy blanket, and a good book = pure bliss. Here are my top picks that I am diving into this fall! 1. The Guest List – Lucy Foley A modern-day whodunnit! Plus, its on Reese’s Book Club… Continue reading 10 Books to Cozy up with this Fall!
- Chaos to Calm: How I Changed my Morning Routine as a Working MomWe’ve all been there…. you have 5 minutes to get out the door, the kids are screaming, you can’t find the car keys, and you still have no pants on. As working moms, the few minutes we have in the morning… Continue reading Chaos to Calm: How I Changed my Morning Routine as a Working Mom
- 21 Days to a Clean Home!This system has literally changed my ENTIRE LIFE for the better. My home is cleaner, I argue less with my husband, my kids get more mom time, and I don’t have the weight of a thousand task to-do list bearing down… Continue reading 21 Days to a Clean Home!
- Update on my #20for2020 Goals List!Just over halfway through the year and it has been interesting to say the least. Some good, some bad and definitely some ugly, I had no idea what I was in for when I made my 20 for 2020 list way… Continue reading Update on my #20for2020 Goals List!
- 7 Tips to Take the Stress out of DeclutteringThe never-ending story of decluttering. As long as we are living and buying things and bringing them into our homes, we will forever have to consider the declutter process. There are three ways a person can declutter their extra ‘stuff’ Keep… Continue reading 7 Tips to Take the Stress out of Decluttering