This is where the overwhelmed, under-organized and longtime slobs of the world can unite and discover a better way to navigate this little adventure called life. For years I was secretly living in a complete disaster of a house. The chaos I was living in spilled over into other areas of my life leaving me feeling helpless and on-edge ALL THE TIME. Our homes are supposed to be our sanctuaries, not the main sources of our stresses! So what did I do? I focused on cultivating small, but manageable daily routines that eventually allowed me to climb out from under a pile of laundry that had been building since the 90’s.
My life is less stressful, more joyful, and all I did was learn to clean up my house.
I want these things for you too! Please join me on this journey as we navigate away from the world of slobby overwhelm, to the land of clean and calm.
- Update on my #20for2020 Goals List!Just over halfway through the year and it has been interesting to say the least. Some good, some bad and definitely some ugly, I had no idea what I was in for when I made my 20 for 2020 list way… Continue reading Update on my #20for2020 Goals List!
- 7 Tips to Take the Stress out of DeclutteringThe never-ending story of decluttering. As long as we are living and buying things and bringing them into our homes, we will forever have to consider the declutter process. There are three ways a person can declutter their extra ‘stuff’ Keep… Continue reading 7 Tips to Take the Stress out of Decluttering
- How a Daily Housekeeping Routine Saved me from Myself – The Flylady System Baby Steps for Beginners*** FREE copy of the 21 Baby Steps tracker here*** It was in one of those most disastrous seasons of my life, home with a toddler and a brand new baby, when I reached my breaking point. My current method of… Continue reading How a Daily Housekeeping Routine Saved me from Myself – The Flylady System Baby Steps for Beginners
- Summer Bucket List 2020!To-do lists, reading lists, cleaning lists, future project lists, even budgeting brings me joy. My favourite type of list, above all others is the bucket list. All the things I dream of packing into one summer before the days shorten and… Continue reading Summer Bucket List 2020!
- That time when my house was a complete disasterI was born a slob. This was something that I was totally ok with. Until I had kids. My kids took my standard-issue messy house, turned it upside-down and shook. By the time I realized how bad it was, I was… Continue reading That time when my house was a complete disaster